What do I need to prove residency?

In order to prove residency within the district, you must provide at least one item from category A and two items from category B:

Category A

  • Most recent property tax bill
  • Most recent mortgage statement with address of property
  • Recent (within 6 months) settlement statement with address of property
  • Current signed and dated lease that indicates the term of the lease, address of the property, name of the property owner and name of the lessee
  • Signed Residency Affidavits (2)

If you do not have any of the documents listed above, please contact Alana McCloskey at 847-965-6200 ext. 4200 or

Category B (2 different items)

  • Current utility bill
  • Driver’s license or state ID
  • Current vehicle registration
  • Any other documentation within the past thirty (30) days deemed relevant by the school district indicating the physical address of residence

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.